Sunday 21 October 2012

Inverewe

Haven't posted for a couple of days,sorry have been very tired. I also had my birthday:) I got Fr Ted DVDs from my brother:) I also welcomed 2 french girls on workaway, who are staying with us for a month. They help with housework and childcare and get free food and bed. Very lovely girls, my french is so rusty but we are getting there.

Waiting for more test results never helps the sleep at 4 am. But on a lighter note should sleep well tonight. I left the island for the first time in over a week. Really struggled with the steps up to the car park. Ian, yesterday, suggested a date to the McColl's shop in Gairloch. I managed to upgrade this to a morning at our local National Trust Garden, Inverewe. Warm sunshine and beautiful colours, I love October, it is definitely my favourite month. My good friend Colin Robertson kindly gave me a family annual NT membership for my birthday. He also took the lovely photo. There are 50-60 Eucalyptus trees at Inverewe and 6 varieties. The French girls like photography and took lots of photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment