Sunday 14 October 2012

The Happiness Project

I have been thinking about writing a blog for a while now. I planned to write about my job as a self-employed lobster which I love.
Fate has intervened. I now have had time to start my blog finally:) However, this is because I am off work. I had severe anaemia picked up by a routine test 5 weeks ago and it has really changed my life. From working full time plus 2 kids and the house, I am now basically island bound. I am off work 'till Jan I think. I am also unable to drive. Getting from our house to the car park is a 5-10 min walk over a cool floating bridge. There are also steep steps that I am finding very hard at present. So suddenly I am at home a lot.
I have just read a very thought provoking book called the Happiness Project, anyone read it? This was good timing I think.
Rather than a blog about shellfish and shellfish recipes, although they will always be mentioned, I am a lobster after all:) until I am back at work, this blog is going to be loosely based around the book. I am going to read her new book, Happier at Home, and I am going to try to be:)

1 comment: